Frequently Asked Questions
Q. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SCREEN PRINT?
There are many factors that determine a price. In order to give you a price on screen printing we would need the following information:
- Do you have your artwork? If so, please email it to email@example.com along with the below info:
- How many shirts are you looking to get printed? (minimum of for a single color/single location print.
- What color, style and brand are you looking for?
- How many ink colors in your image per location.
- How many print locations? (I.e. Left chest, back, sleeve, nape of neck)
- What is your expected in hands completion date?
Q. Do you have a minimum for screen printing?
- Yes, for screen printing we we have a minimum of 36 pieces for a single color print. If you are needing less than that and have multiple colors we can still accommodate you by using our Direct to film transfers. A new technology with long lasting prints. Contact us with questions.
Q. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST FOR EMBROIDERY SERVICES?
A. There are many factors that determine a price. In order to give you a price on Embroidery we would need the following information:
- Do you have your artwork in a digitized format? (i.e .DST) This puts your artwork into a stitch format for the embroidery machine to use. If not there is a one time digitizing fee.
- What are you looking to have embroidered? (i.e Hats, towels, shirts, bags)
- How big are you wanting your embroidery to be?
Side note: We have a max of 15 thread colors on our machines.
Q. CAN I PRINT JUST ONE SHIRT?
- Yes, anything under 20 pieces is is considered a sample and priced accordingly.
Q. WHATS THE MOST AFFORDABLE SHIRT I CAN GET?
- Our prices are based on all these factors, if you are looking to bring down cost, consider lessoning the amount of colors in your graphics and print locations. Or remember the more you order the more the price per shirt goes down. The most affordable shirt you can get is a 100% cotton shirt. (i.e Gildan, Port and Co, Hanes) Many customers choose a softer shirt, we suggest a ring-spun cotton t-shirt. (i.e. Next Level, Bella Canvas, or even the Gildan Softstyle)
Q. DO YOU HAVE A SHOWROOM WHERE I CAN SEE AND FEEL APPAREL?
- YES! We invite you to stop by our showroom during business hours. We have several t-shirt brands and hats for you to see in person before you decide on your style.
Q. WHERE CAN I VIEW WORK YOU"VE DONE?
- We post jobs often on several social media platforms, please feel free to connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Tiktok
Q. WHATS THE FIRST STEP IN PLACING AN ORDER FOR CUSTOM APPAREL.
- Shoot us an email or give us a call. Info@redline-print.com or 281-549-7150
Q. WHAT SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
- We offer screen printed apparel, screen print transfer apparel, DTF turbo transfers, Embroidery, Banners, yard signs, decals and more.
Q. CAN I SUPPLY MY OWN GARMENTS FOR PRINTING?
- We prefer to address this on a customer by customer basis. Please contact us.
Q. CAN YOU BLIND SHIP TO MY CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS?
- Yes, please let your rep know at the beginning of the order that you would like these blind shipped and we will have these shipped with your name on it.
Any other questions please do not hesitate to shoot us an email or give us a call. EMAIL is always best as sometimes we are all on the press!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We accept payments via all major credit cards, company checks and PO's.
OUT OF STOCK/BACKORDERED ITEMS:
It is unfortunate, but sometimes our vendors will run out of particular styles or colors. If this happens we can offer a variety of possible substitute products from other vendors, or you can choose to wait until the items are back in stock. For more information on inventory of a particular style call (281) 549-7150 or email info@REDLINE-print.com
We don’t assume responsibility for copyrighted designs sent to us for printing. By submitting a design, you warrant that you’re authorized to manufacture products with that design. If you have obtained the right to print copyrighted images, scan the documentation and send us a copy at info@REDLINE-print.com
Any claims must be submitted within 5 days after the product is received.